Ranveer Singh Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wiki, Biography, Family
Ranveer Singh Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Wiki, Biography, Family.Ranveer Singh Age 32 Years Old, He born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His Father Jagjit Singh Bhavani is a businessman and His Mother Anju Bhavnani. He has one elder sister Ritika Bhavnani. Ranveer Singh completed Bachelor of Arts from Indiana University, Bloomington, USA. He is Unmarried and Ranveer Singh girlfriend Ahana Deol, Anushka Sharma, Deepika Padukone. He is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Cancer and Nationality Indian.
He was born on 6 July 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Ranveer Singh works in Bollywood Film Industry. Ranveer Singh Net Worth is $15 million and His Salary 15-20 crore per movie. He completed his graduation from Indiana University. Ranveer Singh was made his on-screen debut with the film Band Baaja Baaraat (2010), which he received Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. He is Best Known for his worked in movies such as Ladies vs Ricky Bahi, Bombay Talkies, Lootera, Gunday, Kill Dil, Hey Bro, Bajirao Mastani & Befikre etc.
Ranveer Singh Height 5 ft 10 in (178 cm) and Weight 77 Kg (170 pounds). His Body Measurements are 43-30-16 Inches. Ranveer Singh Chest Size 43 Inches, Waist Size 30 Inches and Biceps Size 16 Inches.
Ranveer Singh Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Wiki, Biography, Family
|Real Name||Ranveer Singh Bhavnani|
|Date of Birth||6 July 1985|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film Debut: Band Baaja Baaraat (2010)|
|Height, Weight & Body Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||178 cm|
|Height in meters||1.78 m|
|Height in Inches||5’ 10”|
|Weight in Kilograms||77 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||170 lbs|
|Body Measurements||43-30-16 Inches|
|Chest Size||43 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family and Relatives|
|Father||Jagjit Singh Bhavnani (Businessman)|
|Sister||Ritika Bhavnani (Elder)|
|Affairs, Girlfriends and Marital Status|
|Girlfriends||Ahana Deol (During his college days)
Anushka Sharma (Actress, Ex-girlfriend)
Deepika Padukone (Actress)
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|School||Learners’ Academy, Mumbai|
|College/ University||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Indiana University, Bloomington, USA
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox|
|Favorite Color||Red and White|
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, Cheese, Besan Laddoo, Mutton Curry and Chinese cuisine|
|Favorite Movie||Bollywood: Andaz Apna Apna, Raja Babu, 3 Idiots, Sholay, Rang De Basanti, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: Godfather, City Of God, Taxi Driver, The Prestige, Kill Bill
|Hobbies||Collecting shoes & hats, playing football, video games|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Salary||15-20 crore/film (INR)|
|House Address||8th floor, Duplex Apartment, Opp. Khar Gymkhana Club, Khar (West), Mumbai|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Cars Collection||Jaguar XJL, Mercedes-Benz E-Class, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranveer Singh
- Does Ranveer Singh smoke?: No
- Does Ranveer Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ranveer belongs to a Sindhi family, who migrated from Karachi to Mumbai during the Partition of India.
- He is the maternal cousin of Anil Kapoor‘s children Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor.
- He always wanted to be an actor, as throughout his schooling he used to participate in debates, plays, etc.
- Before acting, he worked as a copywriter in advertising agencies like O&M and JWT.
- After joining the film industry, he dropped his last name ‘Bhavani’ from his screen name, as he thought it won’t sound like a superstar’s name.
- After the release of his debut film Band Baja Baraat, there were rumours that his father paid a whooping amount of 10 crores (INR) to the makers of the film. But, he denied the rumour by saying that all “Bullshit! My dad was going through a very lean period. There was no question of him having paid money to anyone. These are all rumours.”
- If not an actor, he would have been a writer or a DJ.
- He is the first Bollywood actor who’s 4th film crossed 100 crore mark.
- He was initially offered the lead role in Bombay Velvet, but due to no dates available, the role went to Ranbir Kapoor.
- While doing a dangerous stunt on top of a house in the film Bajirao Mastani, he tore the ligaments of his right shoulder, after which he was rushed to the hospital in Jaipur, where he had a surgery.
- To prepare for his role in Bajirao Mastani, he moved out of his home and cut off from the world by not using TV, phone, internet.
- Apart from being an actor, he is an amazing rapper.